Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Working on the Interwoven catalog

This summer was a busy one--buying a house, teaching College Preview at CCAD, and starting my new position at Ann Hamilton Studio. However, I did manage to make significant progress on a catalog for Interwoven, the project I did in February 2010 with St. Andrew Lutheran Church.  CCAD sophomore Luke Kramer, an up and coming young designer, worked with me on the design of the catalog.  He did a great job!  I've got a few loose ends to tie up with some of the stories and credits, and then it should be ready to publish.  I am looking forward to sharing the catalog with the members of St. Andrew, whose stories and images illustrate how the making of shawls and quilts can connect a community in a truly remarkable way.  I'll be sure to post a link to it here when it's all ready!

No comments: